Our vision for computing is for children to be able to…
- Use software and hardware with confidence and purpose.
- Know how to keep safe online and what to do if they find themselves in an unsafe situation.
- Critically evaluate the information they obtain from the internet.
- Use technology to enhance their learning across the curriculum.
- Access equipment and a curriculum that constantly evolves in light of technological advancement.
We have a range of ICT equipment in school to give children a broad experience. Computing including e-safety is taught explicitly for an hour each week and is also used throughout the other subjects.
Please click on the topic to see the Knowledge Organiser. This will give you information about the knowledge and skills that the children will be learning. It will also give you information on the vocabulary taught and how this unit links with prior learning.