Ferdinand George Arkwright, the name given to ARKWRIGHT HOUSE, provided a large amount of land. Our school was built on this land in 1974.
Francis Boughton, the name given to BOUGHTON HOUSE. He gave £400 IN 1707, making it possible for a school to be built in Dunchurch.
Lord John Scott, the name given to SCOTT HOUSE. A statue was erected in Dunchurch in 1809, by the people of Dunchurch, to remember him for his kindness to them.
Lord Samuel James Brown Waring, the name given to the WARING HOUSE, left a field to the village in 1929 for games, sports and recreational use for the inhabitants of Dunchurch.